Terry worked in consumer product R&D assignments for over 40 years, primarily on developing new packaging for companies including General Foods (now part of Kraft), Lipton, Riviana Foods, and Clorox. He was with Clorox for 28 years with assignments in packaging R&D, procurement, and managing package and product-related environmental issues.
Terry is a member of Centerpointe Presbyterian Church (formerly Pleasanton Pres.) since 1975. Elder, choir, praise band, and numerous other activities. Served as head of the missions ministry for five years. Several trips with Habitat for Humanity, Presbyterians for Disaster Assistance, and Alternative Missions/ Mission Encounters International. Also volunteer with local and regional outreach activities.
- Born in Pittsfield, MA 1943
- Research Fellow in Packaging for the Clorox Company – retired 10/2003
- B.S in Food Technology with mechanical engineering major from University of Connecticut
- Widowed with two daughters and four grandchildren.
- Loves golf, travel and music.